Traditional Handwork Classes - Making kites with Bamboo - [Activities/Prices]
You will learn how to bend & tie bamboo sticks to make a strong yet lightweight frame, how to affix the paper to your bamboo cross, and then how to attach a string for flying. We provide most traditional patterns for you to copy on your kite’s cover, while you are also welcome to give your own free expression.
A. Trial class（3 options）
(1) traditional Sichuan Zigong style kite
(2) traditional Beijing style kite
(3) cluster kite
B. Traditional small swallow style kite ( start from the semi-finished compents )
C. Traditional large swallow style kite（start from the very beginning）
Minimun 3 persons to reserve a customized time; Or join a scheduled class - http://www.blogbus.com/ru-wa-english-logs/86504386.html
Please reserve in advance. Call: 021-6218 5859, 13918649945 或Or E-mail: email@example.com
We will also organize kite flying activities. Members who attend our kite making classes can join kite flying activity free of charge, through which you will surely learn the flying skills.
- You are allowed to split the class into several times to finish your kite.
- Our prices include all materials for making One kite.
- And our prices also include a cup of traditional Chinese tea every time you come for the class.
- While our prices do not include the reel when you fly your kite. You may bring your own reel, or you can buy one reel from us. We provide you with a good price only for members.
Ru-Wa Studio http://ru-wa.blogbus.com
1F, No.81, 1025 Nanjing Road (West), Shanghai
Opening time: Tuesday to Sunday, 12:00 – 21:00, closed on Monday
To reserve, pls call: 021-6218 5859 Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view out clients' works, please go http://www.blogbus.com/ru-wa-english-logs/66037036.html